The 5

The 5

Monday 1 February 2010

I was reading a new thread this morning on the "HonestJohn" web forum, basically it was about average car life and which cars were expected to reach seven years an beyond....

The Japanese boys turned up and started talking about Micra's and how many were left from the 90's (they forgot to mention that most parts had been replaced many thimes!) then the Land Rover enthusiasts piped in, apparently 50% of all Landys ever build are still on the roads, I wonder how many actually do still have their orginal chassis!

I feel conpelled to post the Volvo high mileage website but feel I will be shot down with tall tales of high mileage Mondeos and Peugeot 405 1.9d's still on their orginal head gasgets!

I think that I shall head over to the American TDI club http://www.tdiclub.com/ for some credible high mileage stories, these guy's drive believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment